Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Late Summer....into early Fall

Tatum has been a busy girl! She enjoys being outside often. Her new routine is chasing a ball down the hill (on the sidewalk and not the street of course). She will kick it if it stops along the way, squealing all the while! She is also obsessed with trying to drink from various containers, from straws, and cups of all different sizes. She enjoys helping mom with the dishes, stiring foods (lasagna & cookies this weekend) and putting on makeup! She has transitioned to needing only one nap per day, and her favorite foods are peaches and lasagna!

Fall is here....


Applejacks Festival in Nebraska City
I picked them and can eat them all by myself!!
I also tried Apple Pie A-la-Mode (I ate all of the ice cream!)
and an apple cider slushie! Mmmm...
I have an amazing tolerance for cold foods & drinks,
never complaining of an ice cream headache!





Notice the wet booty after sitting in spilled bubbles!





Our slide on a cold pre-fall day in O-town

One last summertime watermelon feast....



A Messy Intellectual (Spaghetti O's are good for cognitive development)

No comments: