It's pink poppies everywhere! We're starting to decorate the nursery, using this theme. Luckily most of the items for the changing table are pink and green and will go nicely with this little one's decor. Our plan is to keep Tatum in her existing room with the same surfer girl bedding and theme. She will have a toddler bed that has a crib mattress, so all we are missing right now is a top flat sheet for her bed. The crib and changing table will move into our now office/guest room that will be converted into babyland! So we have much work to do! Find places for all of the office/craft/storage that is currently cluttering the extra bedroom (we're finding that storage space is already so limited!!!). We are also hoping to refinish or paint a nightstand that I picked up at Goodwill for Tatum's room and have dreams of building a little bench where books and toys can be stored beneath in bins or on a shelf- also for Tatum's room. I'm already noticing a little bit more effort is required to get up and down from the floor when reading books with Tatum (she tells me where exactly to sit, so often the rocking chair is not the option I'm given!). Jason is trying avoid talk of painting the new room, or we may be able to agree on a color that is more neutral.... We'll see! Can't wait to get the bedding, I think that will be a motivator for me to get things organized!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment