Stickers for the babe! Tatum decorated the bump last week.
Nothing really to report at this time- we are about 1 week away from our due date of December 15th! The baby is in the perfect postition, actually the same postition Tatum took on during the last month she spent in there- head down, back on the left, kicking/elbowing me like crazy on the right!
Right now I'm dilated 1 cm, and 50% efaced and the cervix is soft- so we are ready for labor anytime! Each time I go up or down our stairs I have some pretty solid contractions for about 10 minutes! Just some practice for the big event I guess.
I've been feeling pretty good considering we are coming down the home stretch at this point! Jason has been such a great help- doing bath duty and just helping with things that hurt my back :)
I did come down with a pretty nasty cough yesterday and today and I'm hoping to kick this really soon- I need to have a healthy set of lungs so I can get through the labor and delivery! I'm still pretty wiped out, but am trying to get lots of rest!
So with a little luck I'll lick this cold, we will get through the snowstorm we're expecting and perhaps we'll have another little one to love by weeks end??? We've been so blessed to have a healthy pregnancy and look forward to the future!!
Until then,
Much love- The Stilles

1 comment:
Good luck Lisa - I am thinking about you every day as I know that the big day is right around the corner. I can't wait for you to experience two kids - it is the BEST. So much love in the house! Wishing you a healthy delivery and I can't wait to see pics of the newest silly Stille!
Post a Comment